We welcome applications from people of all ages, industries and disciplines who want improve representation for Australian taxpayers through our voluntary internship program.
- Flexible weekly arrangements to suit your work and/or studies
- Transferable research, analysis and communication skills for both the public and private sector
- Network opportunities with like minded leaders and intellectual entrepreneurs
What we expect from you:
- An avid interest in improving Australian public policy
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new tasks as they come
- A positive can-do attitude
If you are interested in applying, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a cover letter. Please explain in 250 words or less why you would like to be part of our team.
If you have any further question feel free to contact our Operations Director, Celeste Arenas, on 0449 074 371.
All successful applicants will be notified shortly upon submitting their application.